1. Information published on coinniche.io
The website https://coinniche.io/ (hereinafter - the "Website") contains information and materials of a general nature. The user has not to use the Website to search for and obtain answers to legal, business and any other issues. If you agree with the Website rules, you are acting at your own risk. If you hesitate in deciding on your action, you should contact a licensed lawyer in the appropriate jurisdiction for assistance. In no case the owners of Website and project participants are not responsible for your decisions, actions and behavior.
The site contains the translation of the English version into other languages. Such translation is published solely for convenience. In the event of any discrepancy between the English and translated versions, the English version shall prevail. If you notice a discrepancy in these versions, please report it to us at [email protected].
3. Coinniche Risks
The Website is not responsible for any losses, damages and claims arising as a result of events arising out of the following five categories:
(1) User errors related to Coinniche software and services, for example: loss of password, making payments to the wrong address.
(2) Problems with the operation of the site or any software or service associated with Coinniche, such as: a damaged file-wallet, incorrectly created transactions, unsecure cryptographic libraries, malicious codes that could compromise the site or any software or service associated with Coinniche.
(3) Technical problems of the user's devices or any software or service associated with Coinniche, for example, loss of data due to a defective or damaged storage device.
(4) the security Issues facing any user of the software or service related Coinniche, for example, unauthorized access to the wallets or accounts that owned user.
(5) The actions or inactions of third parties and / or events affecting third parties, such as bankruptcy of service providers, information attacks or fraud by third parties.
4. Risks of investments
Investments in Coinniche may not lead to funds losses in the short or even long term. Persons investing in Coinniche may be sure that the price are not volatile. According to the information posted on the Website, this Website ensures that investors in Coinniche will not lose money due to volatility.
5. Compliance with tax legislation and regulations
The users themselves determine what Coinniche coins are subject to taxation (if any). The Website owners and the persons participating in the development of this Website are not responsible for your actions with respect to the taxation of Coinniche coins.
6. This Site does not store, receive or send Coinniche coins.
This Site does not store, send or receive Coinniche coins, because Coinniche coins exist only because of the presence of a record of ownership stored in the Coinniche network.
7. 100% guarantee for the repayment of coins by cbex.co.in
The cbex.co.in acts as a guarantor supporting the crypto assets of the cryptocurrency project, therefore, without any compromises, it undertakes to redeem any amount of crypto coins on the first request of the user.
8. Limitation of Liability
Unless otherwise provided by the rules, Website owners and cryptocurency project participants be liable for losses related to cryptocurrency assets not related to crypto coins including but not limited to loss of access, loss of profits, loss of data connected in any way with the use of crypto assets not broadcast in Coinniche's blockchain under no circumstances.
The User of the Site agrees to arbitrate any conflict related to the Site or this disclaimer, except for conflicts related to the protection of violated literary property, logo, brand, and trade patents.
10. Irrevocable transactions
The user Coinniche agree that e-payment between two parties takes place without intermediaries and irrevocable. This system rely on an irrevocability of the confirmed transactions (including payment that was sent to incorrect or nonexistent address, or if the transaction has been signed with the private key, which has become known to others). Funds may not be blocked (arrested), including temporarily, At the same time, multisig technology allows you to attract a third party (arbitrator) and implement "revocable transactions". Due to special script it is possible to implement other variants of smart contracts.
11. The Transaction Process
Each transactions takes up to 3-5 days before it could be fully processed, this important process is needed to verify your transaction to prevent hiccups during processing
Information was last modified on 13 January 2020.